Resources and assistance for healthy living.
Key offers wellness programs and a Wellness Incentive to help you thrive physically, personally, and financially.
Eligible employees will get a contribution to their health savings account (HSA) from KeyBank in the amount of:
- $600 for one qualified employee
- $1,200 for a qualified employee and covered spouse or partner
To be eligible for the Wellness Incentive, employees must be participants in Key’s medical plan.
Employees who are age 65 or older receive the Wellness Incentive as a per-pay premium credit. Medicare rules do not allow contributions to an HSA when covered by Medicare.
To qualify for the next year’s incentive, eligible employees and their spouse or partner must meet two requirements by September 30 of the current year and have a KeyBank HSA.
Employee Wellness Programs
Every KeyBank employee has access to resources, education, programs, and coaching designed to help you be well in every area of your life. They include:
- Comprehensive wellness solutions through the Live Well & Thrive Employee Support and Wellness Program which include:
- Telephonic and online coaching programs to achieve a healthier lifestyle
- Health assessment
- Personalized health dashboard with program recommendations
- Nutrition and exercise tracking
- Library of education on topics covering health and wellness
- Wellness challenges
- Ongoing webinars and events on wellness topics including fitness, nutrition, stress management, well-being, financial wellness, and more. On-demand videos of our sessions are available.
- Programs with rewards and recognition are continually offered for employees to sign up to participate.
The following programs are available to Key Medical Plan participants at no additional cost:
- Lose weight with Real Appeal® – a virtual weight-loss program with weekly group online sessions with your coach and a success kit mailed to your home. Enroll at keycorp.realappeal.com.
- Make healthy lifestyle changes with disease management, maternity support, and more, available by phone or online. Call 1-800-478-1057 or visit myuhc.com.