KeyBank Student Summit on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At KeyBank, we value diversity, are committed to equity and foster inclusion throughout our business, from the employees we hire and the customers we serve, to the suppliers we use and the communities that welcome us. Every employee is engaged with and committed to our goals.
Key is more than banking. We're collaborators, critical thinkers and innovators.
We’re excited to host our third annual KeyBank Student Summit on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion for diverse college sophomores and juniors interested in learning more about intern and analyst opportunities in financial services.
The virtual summit will broaden your understanding of KeyBank’s culture, provide networking opportunities and show you the doors that Key can open for your future career.
What does this summit offer?
- Learn about the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion at Key
- An opportunity to stand out from the crowd during campus recruiting season
- Hear from executive leaders of KeyBank
- Hear about KeyBank’s Summer 2023 Intern and Analyst Program opportunities
- Network with other student leaders
Who should participate?
Attracting, retaining and developing talent that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities we serve is important to us.* We invite candidates who self-identify as a minority (by race/ethnicity), female, current military or veteran, individual with a disability and/or LGBTQ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer) to apply. In addition, to be eligible, all summit participants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a current college student graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2024 or 2025;
- Have a 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA; and
- Must not require employment visa sponsorship if employed in a Campus Program internship or analyst position.**
We recognize that diversity comes in many forms. KeyBank values all forms of diversity and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply for our openings. If you do not qualify for this diversity recruiting event, you are invited to learn more about our programs and apply for KeyBank’s upcoming Campus Internship and Analyst opportunities by visiting our Students & Graduates Careers page.
How to Apply
- At KeyBank, we value diversity, are committed to equity and foster inclusion throughout our business, from the teammates we hire and the clients we serve, to the suppliers we use and the communities that welcome us. Please prepare a personal statement of 100 words or less sharing how Diversity, Equity & Inclusion has shaped your values and impacted your career journey.
- Complete the brief online application. You will be prompted to add your personal statement on the site and to email your résumé to Campus_Recruiting@KeyBank.com.
- Extended deadline to apply is Friday, July 15, 2022. Personal statements and résumés will be evaluated and rated by a panel of judges equally on a) minimum qualifications and b) the structure and length of the statement. Selected participants will be contacted via email no later than August 15, 2022.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to complete this application process may request reasonable accommodations by email at HR_Compliance@keybank.com.
If you have questions or for more information, please email Campus_Recruiting@KeyBank.com.