Women in Banking Emerging Leader Virtual Series
February 11–March 16, 2022
Join our leaders and recruiters for an interactive, virtual conference series during which you will deepen your understanding of career opportunities with KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) from investment banking, equity research, and sales and trading.
- Investment banking and capital markets insights
- Wall Street Prep financial modeling workshop
- Networking opportunities with senior business leaders
- Priority consideration to interview the week of March 14 for our KBCM 2023 Summer Analyst program
- February 11 | Conference Welcome & Networking Event
- February 18 | KBCM Industry & Product Group Information Session
- February 24 | Wall Street Prep Banking Overview
- February 28–March 3 | Industry and Product Group Individual Coffee Chats
- March 4 | KBCM Women Leaders Fireside Chat and Analyst Office Hours Q&A
- March 11 | Wall Street Prep Interview Preparation
- March 14–18 | Interviews for 2023 Summer Analyst Program Opportunities
Attracting, retaining, and developing talent that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities we serve, while encouraging more young women to pursue careers in Capital Markets, is important to us.1 To be eligible, all conference participants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a current female college sophomore graduating between December 2023 through May 2024 and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major (completed coursework in finance, accounting, or economics preferred);
- Have a 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA; and
- Must not require employment visa sponsorship if employed in a campus program internship or analyst position.2
If you do not qualify for this diversity recruiting event, you are invited to learn more about our programs and apply for KeyBank’s upcoming campus internship and analyst opportunities by visiting our Students & Graduates Careers page.
- Prepare a personal statement of 100 words or less describing why you are interested in attending the conference and exploring a career in corporate and investment banking.
- Complete the brief online application. You will be prompted to upload your résumé and include your personal statement.
- Early application deadline is Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The rolling application deadline is Monday, January 3, 2022. Candidate applications received after November 30 will be considered based on remaining available participant slots. Personal statements and résumés will be evaluated and rated by a panel of judges based on a) an expression of interest in banking, and b) the structure and length of the statement. Selected applicants will be contacted via email no later than January 17, 2022.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email Kelsey Knutty, Intern & Analyst Program Manager.