Your future begins here.
Women in Corporate & Investment Banking Virtual Conference Series
Join our leaders and recruiters for an interactive, virtual conference series during which you will deepen your understanding of career opportunities with KeyBanc Capital Markets (KBCM) from investment banking, equity research, and sales and trading.
- Investment banking and capital markets insights
- Wall Street Prep financial modeling workshop
- Networking opportunities with senior business leaders
- Priority consideration to interview the week of March 16 for our KBCM 2022 Summer Analyst program
Session one – Overview of KBCM
Feb 5 | 90 minutes
- Learn about KBCM from executives
- Networking session
Session two – Coffee chats
Feb 15 – 26 | 30-minute sessions
- Connect with KBCM industry and product groups during a virtual coffee chat
Session three – Workshops
Mar 5 | 4 hours
- Wall Street Prep
- Financial modeling
Session four – Fireside chat
Mar 12 | 4 hours
- Expert advice from KBCM leaders
Attracting, retaining, and developing talent that reflects the diversity of our clients and the communities we serve, while encouraging more young women to pursue careers in Capital Markets, is important to us.1 To be eligible, all conference participants must meet the following qualifications:
- Be a current female college sophomore pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major (completed coursework in finance, accounting, or economics preferred);
- Have a 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA; and
- Must not require employment visa sponsorship if employed in a campus program internship or analyst position.2
If you do not qualify for this diversity recruiting event, you are invited to learn more about our programs and apply for KeyBank’s upcoming campus internship and analyst opportunities by visiting our Students & Graduates Careers page.
- Prepare a personal statement of 100 words or less describing why you are interested in attending the conference and exploring a career in corporate and investment banking.
- Complete the brief online application. You will be prompted to upload your résumé and include your personal statement.
- Deadline to apply is Friday, Jan 8, 2021. Personal statements and résumés will be evaluated and rated by a panel of judges based on a) an expression of interest in banking, and b) the structure and length of the statement. Selected applicants will be contacted via email no later than Jan 23, 2021.
If you have questions or would like more information, please email Janet Burns, Institutional & Commercial Intern and Analyst Program Director.