Digital Product Management
If you’re a tech-savvy Digital Product Manager with a talent for developing simple solutions to complex problems, come build with us.
The merging of banking and fintech is leading to big changes in how we think about our business. We embrace the change and are investing in fintech solutions that are evolving how our clients interact with us. These changes are exciting but complex and we are looking for Digital Product Management team members who are motivated by big challenges and are ready to dive headlong into helping us grapple with complexity, build solutions and turn our visions into a reality. Our work is having a tangible impact on millions of Key customers across the U.S. every day.
We are building software that drives experiences. This team initiates and leads projects aimed at enhancing Key’s digital banking capabilities – collaborating with marketing, tech, product and vendor partners to maximize our digital experience and investment. We are looking for flexible, multi-disciplinary product managers with a desire to develop, manage and work to enhance the entire digital product lifecycle at Key.
- Digital Product Management
- Customer Experience
- Software Development/Engineering
- Experience in developing digital product roadmaps with aggressive product delivery cycles
- Knowledge of fintech solutions and experience with managing the client journey – with both a focus on what’s next in our industry and an awareness of larger digital trends taking shape
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue through digital channels (digital marketing, e-commerce, online customer experience)
- Strong collaboration, people management and relationship building skills - anticipating, monitoring and meeting the needs of internal and external clients
- Established background in analytics with a demonstrated ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into meaningful conclusions and actionable strategic plans that support business objectives
- Solid understanding of user-centered design and test-and-learn techniques and tools
- Experience working in the financial industry and in an agile team environment is a plus, but not a requirement
See the Digital Product Management opportunities available now.