Consumer and Business Banking Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank’s Consumer and Business Banking Team delivers solutions that allow our clients to confidently manage their financial future (wellness) through Ease, Value, and Expertise. Financial wellness represents our commitment to helping our clients have the confidence and peace of mind to dream big. This commitment ensures that the clients and communities that Key services thrive.
About the program
Analysts will work with industry and product experts across a wide variety of teams, including Consumer Lending, Deposits and Payments, and Business Banking. Analysts will gain an understanding of client and prospect needs, integrating these insights into cross-functional teams that will either improve existing capabilities or launch new ones, providing Key with a competitive advantage versus our peers. We are looking for candidates that have a passion for winning and who have a desire to drive growth within a business, developing, then implementing business plans that link to broader strategy.
Essential job functions include preparing and analyzing financial reports, building and utilizing financial models, developing presentation materials, and conducting industry and competitive analysis. Upon graduation from the Program, Analysts will have a holistic understanding of how Key’s product teams deliver ease, value and expertise to our clients every day.
You will experience three 6-month rotations in any of the following areas:
- Deposit Management
- Consumer Lending
- Payments & Rewards
- Credit Card
- Client Strategy & Product Management
What does the program offer?
- 10-week foundational training in financial accounting, corporate finance theory, cash flow analysis, credit/risk analysis, financial modeling, valuation, business writing, business etiquette and more
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
- Exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Executive Speaker Series
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Community involvement
- Problem solving
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Economics, Social Science or related coursework
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong accounting and/or financial acumen
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A high degree of adaptability and intellectual curiosity
- Effective oral and written communication
- Digital acumen
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.