Digital Banking Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank’s digital analysts work at the intersection of business, technology, and design. They are client-centric change agents who have a knack for rallying teams together and working differently to shape the future.
About the program
Analysts work closely with digital product managers, designers, strategists, and developers to manage, develop and launch digital products, services and experiences. They take part in making Key indispensable in our client’s daily lives by reimagining and transforming everyday experiences to fuel relationship growth and strengthen the financial wellness of our clients.
Essential job functions include developing and executing on product strategy, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and research to build amazing products, designing and prototyping remarkable experiences for our clients, and using analytics to deliver insights and shape and inform product decisions.
What does the program offer?
- 10-week foundational training in digital product management, digital strategy, digital technology, digital marketing, user experience and design and analytics and performance management
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
- Executive Speaker Series
- Working to help launch digital products and bring new functionality to our clients
- Identifying ways to improve the adoption, engagement, and satisfaction with our digital product offerings using analytics, voice-of-customer and benchmarking
- Hands-on exposure to digital delivery methods and models (e.g., Agile and user-centered design)
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Meaningful exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Problem solving
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program--pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Technology, Data Analysis, Design, Digital Media or related coursework
- Minimum 3.0 GPA, 3.3 GPA preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- A strong understanding of trends in consumer technology, user interfaces, software, platform, hardware and data
- Relevant work or internship experience a plus
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.