Digital Banking Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Our Digital Team acts as a strategic partner across Key’s Community Bank to provide digital solutions to help our clients reimagine and transform their financial experiences. We are innovative, creative and dedicated to enhancing the client experience in all we do. Changing the way we think and work here at Key.
About the program
Analysts will work closely with digital product managers, designers, marketers, strategists, and developers to manage, develop and launch digital products, services and experiences. They will take part in making Key indispensable in our client’s daily lives by re-imagining and transforming everyday experiences to fuel relationship growth and strengthen the financial wellness of our clients. We are looking for associates to work at the intersection of business, technology, and design; client-centric change agents who have a knack for rallying teams together and working differently to shape the future.
Essential job functions include developing and executing on product strategy, collaborating with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, product marketing, and research to build amazing products, designing and prototyping remarkable experiences for our clients, and using analytics to deliver insights and shape and inform product decisions.
You will experience three 6-month rotations in any of the following areas:
- Digital Product Management
- Digital Design/ UX Experience
- Digital Acquisition/ Portfolio Management
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
What does the program offer?
- 10-week foundational training in digital product management, digital strategy, digital marketing, digital technology, user experience and design and analytics and performance management
- Placement, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, your interests, and performance during the program
- Executive Speaker Series
- Working to help launch digital products and bring new functionality to our clients
- Identifying ways to improve the adoption, engagement, and satisfaction with our digital product offerings using analytics, voice-of-customer and benchmarking
- Exposure to digital delivery methods and models (e.g., Agile and user-centered design)
- Hands-on experience
- Robust feedback and performance management
- Meaningful exposure to and engagement with senior leadership
- Community involvement
- Problem Solving
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Social Science, Engineering/Information Technology, Design, Digital Media or related coursework
- Minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to turn data into actionable insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable handling input from others and presenting to stakeholders and partners
- Passionate about building functional and engaging user experiences
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- A strong understanding of trends in consumer technology, user interfaces, software, platform, and hardware
- An understanding of user-centered design and user experience/interaction, across digital platforms and devices
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Software development experience preferred