Enterprise Payments Analyst
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Enterprise Commercial Payments (ECP) is a set of integrated solutions that includes Treasury Services, Institutional Asset Services, and Foreign Exchange/International Trade Services. It is designed to help businesses meet their goals for growth, efficiency, and risk mitigation. The program provides Analysts the opportunity to build overall business acumen with broad exposure to the bank as well as to refine current business skills, learn new ones, and apply them to identify solutions for our clients.
About the program
Analysts in ECP play a critical role within the organization. They are responsible for support across all of the functions described above. In ECP, Analysts build transferrable skillsets through the creation of high-quality pitch materials and internal presentations, pricing and portfolio planning, and industry insights and product expertise. This foundation will provide a holistic view of ECP’s value proposition and offer Analysts an upward career trajectory within ECP and KeyBank.
In addition to the diversity of experience, you will be exposed to strategic thinking, asked to problem-solve continuously, and build a network of highly motivated peers. Finally, you will be joining a culture that is high-energy, entrepreneurial, and focused on utilizing the Analyst pool for our next generation of leaders.
Analysts work with a diverse talent base, both among peers and ECP Senior Management. Project ownership in a flat organizational structure enables analysts to add incredible value while working alongside payments industry experts.
In addition to training on daily job duties, Analysts will receive a consistent training curriculum. Our goal is to provide an invigorating learning environment and promote personal and professional development. The time spent as an Analyst is crucial and as an organization, ECP hopes to provide the platform for future growth.
What does the program offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- On-the-job training
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Be supported in your personal career development
- Placement into an open-ended job at KeyBank, upon successful completion of the program, based on business needs, demonstrated skill, job performance, and interests/preferences
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Executive communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Positive attitude
- Desire to develop personally and professionally
- 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience preferred
- A high degree of adaptability and intellectual curiosity
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.