KeyBank Human Resources Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The KeyBank Human Resources team fuels the success of the bank by aligning talent with the business’ goals and delivering on our Employee Promise. KeyBank’s Human Resources team is committed to supporting Key and delivering on the bank’s strategic priority to engage a high performing, talented, and diverse workforce. We are looking for a select group of energetic, analytical, and collaborative individuals to join our Human Resources Rotational Analyst Program.
About the program
The Rotational Analyst program will begin with a three-week orientation that will include training in soft skills, technical business software, and line of businessspecific acumen. The orientation process will help you acclimate to Key’s infrastructure and the business. Rotational analysts will work closely with managers within HR’s Centers of Excellence and with Line of Business Partners. Throughout your rotations, you will support processes and projects that have a direct impact on the business areas.
You will go through three six-month rotations that include an HR Analyst rotation and two rotations in any of the following areas:
- Talent Acquisition/Talent Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- HR Operations
Upon successful completion of your rotations, you will be considered for placement into an entry-level HR role.
What does our rotational program offer?
- Orientation that will introduce you to Key’s infrastructure and business
- Professional etiquette, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and on-the-job training
- Exposure to senior leaders
- Direct coaching and feedback on your performance
- Practical, hands-on experience in three different HR functions
- Deeper understanding of HR
- Support for your personal career development
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Graduation by summer 2020
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business, Finance, Psychology or Human Resources (coursework & interest in statistics and analytics preferred)
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and to form and communicate conclusions (i.e., Excel)
- Demonstrated passion for accountability and results
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.