KeyBank Technology and Operations Rotational Analyst Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
KeyBank Technology and Operations (KTO) is KeyBank’s shared services organization for technology, operational, and servicing functions supporting business partners and clients across all lines of business. KTO provides efficient, reliable, and secure technology for KeyBank. Its delivery model maximizes the return on IT spend and orchestrates the efficient use of corporate information and technology assets while supporting innovation that creates competitive distinction.
About the program
The KeyBank Technology and Operations Rotational Analyst Program will begin with a fourweek orientation that will include skill training in soft skills, technical business software, and line of business specific acumen.
The KTO analyst program is 18 months in duration consisting of three six-month rotations in both Key Technology Services and Operations, focusing on analytical/critical thinking, business acumen, and technical skills. Each analyst will receive on-the-job training in each rotation. Placement after rotations will be determined based on the strengths and interest of the individual and business need.
Positions are available in both Albany, NY and Cleveland, Ohio
What does the program offer?
- Orientation that will introduce you to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Professional etiquette, Excel,® PowerPoint,® and on-the-job training
- Gain exposure to senior leaders and develop an understanding of the Technology and Ops functions
- Direct coaching and feedback on your performance
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Support in your personal career development
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (primarily graduating by summer 2020)
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Computer Studies or related field
- A minimum 3.3 GPA (preferred)
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.