KeyBank Retail Management Associate
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The Retail Management Associate program is an 18-month Retail Sales and Leadership Curriculum designed for individuals interested in pursuing careers in Retail Banking. You will gain a holistic view of the Retail branch network as well as other facets of Key Community Bank. Through this rotational program, you will be exposed to multiple branch locations and Line of Business activities. In the first six months of the program, you will learn the various roles within KeyBank branches with a focus on the Licensed Relationship Manager (LRM) position. During that time, you will obtain your Insurance, Series 6 and 63 Licenses and attend LRM certification. Once certified, you will begin your 12-month assignment as Licensed Relationship Manager delivering Financial Wellness advice at your assigned branch. During this time, you will also complete three-day KeyBank Licensed Certification training. Successful graduates of the program will function in an LRM role and will have the opportunity for professional development in various roles within Key Community Bank.
What does the program offer?
- Banking and financial services industry knowledge
- Insurance, Series 6 and 63 Licensing
- Assigned Mentor and Peer Coach
- Speaker series with access to Key Community Bank executive leadership
- In-person and virtual training sessions
- Tracked progress and regular coaching feedback
- Formal Key Investment Services® certification and graduation ceremony during the annual Retail Management Associate Impact Conference
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred – all majors considered
- Relevant work or internship experience in sales, service or finance role
- Ability to learn quickly and take action in a fast-paced environment
- Effective sales skills (professional, assertive, confident, driven)
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills