KeyBank Commercial Credit Underwriting Internship Program
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
The Commercial Credit Underwriting Internship Program is a career development program designed to build KeyBank risk professionals through intense training, work experiences, cross-functional experiences, robust feedback, and performance management.
About the internship
The internship spans 10 weeks in the summer at our Credit Campus, located in Brooklyn, Ohio. As an intern, you will utilize credit systems, review company credit information, and understand how credit is determined. In addition to day-to-day credit training, you will participate in a variety of special events and activities with current KeyBank Commercial Credit Analysts and Leaders to increase your banking industry knowledge.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- One-on-one mentorship
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Outstanding academic achievement (3.3 GPA preferred)
- Strong accounting and financial acumen
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated teamwork through extracurricular activities
- Effective oral and written communication skills
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.