Enterprise Continuous Improvement Internship
This career-path program provides the opportunity to participate in end-to-end and core business process improvement initiatives to help teams deliver significant cost savings and revenue growth.
About the internship
Interns work under the direction of Enterprise Continuous Improvement (ECI) Process Engineers to assist in scoping and defining opportunities with strong results orientation and help identify creative solutions to ensure robust but not overengineered improvements are in place. In addition, they will have the ability to shadow our continuous improvement cultural transformations that involve training, mentorship, and thought leadership provided by our Process Engineers, in collaboration with our internal partners. Additionally, Interns will provide data analyst support to ECI Process Engineers, Leadership, and initiative teams for these aforementioned Enterprise priorities.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Networking opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations, Logistics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field from a leading program
- Aptitude and desire to pursue a role in Enterprise Continuous Improvement Process Engineering
- Exceptional critical thinking, problem-solving ability, and detail-oriented
- Basic understanding of Continuous Improvement concepts/tools: DMAIC methodology, DFSS, Lean Kaizen/Work-out process management, Customer Journey Mapping, PDCA, A#, 8D, Human Center Design, and basic statistical techniques
- Previous experience in project leadership, change management, and cross-functional team management is preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated teamwork through extracurricular activities
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office® Suite (Excel,® PowerPoint,® and Word), and prior use of Minitab, or other statistical software is ideal
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.