KeyBank Finance Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Our finance division acts as a strategic partner across all business segments by providing insightful financial information, performance analysis, and advice to help achieve superior revenue growth and foster the further development of Key’s relationship strategy.
About the internship
The internship spans 10-12 weeks in the summer. As an intern, you will assist in the development of financial projections and financial operations, build and utilize financial models, prepare and analyze financial reports, and measure performance of a line of business. Opportunities where interns may be placed include business finance, planning and performance management, investor relations, corporate treasury, tax, and corporate strategy.
What does our internship offer?
- Orientation to Key’s infrastructure and the business
- Training (on-the-job, Excel® and PowerPoint®, etiquette, résumé counseling, and more)
- Direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Executive Speaker Series
- Consideration for full-time placement (after graduation) upon completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate program with coursework in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Strong accounting and financial acumen
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated teamwork through extracurricular activities
- Effective oral and written communication skills