KeyBank Finance Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Our finance division acts as a strategic partner across all business segments by providing insightful financial information, performance analysis, and advice.
About the internship
In 10-14 weeks over the summer, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on various projects. You’ll network with KeyBank senior management and professionals in Finance and Accounting, and with associates in the Finance Analyst Rotational Programs. Plus, you’ll have opportunities to participate in classroom, self-study, and other training to broaden your financial, accounting, communications, and other skills.
What does our internship offer?
- Hands-on experience:
- Assist in development of financial projections
- Build and utilize financial models
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Report and measure line of business performance
- Collaborate with business partners
- Orientation to KeyBank’s infrastructure and the business
- Mentoring, direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Consideration for full-time placement in our Finance Analyst Rotational Program after graduation and upon successful completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program – Junior standing
- Course work in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or other related business courses
- A minimum 3.2 GPA
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.