KeyBank Finance Internship
Turn to Key for a rewarding career opportunity
Key’s Finance organization acts as a strategic partner across all business segments by providing insightful financial information, performance analysis, and advice to help achieve superior revenue growth and foster the further development of Key’s relationship strategy. The Finance team at Key is currently undergoing a transformation project which will see us migrate to cloud based finance and accounting solutions. We are reimagining business processes to increase efficiency and leverage financial data to drive business insights.
About the internship
In 10 weeks over the summer, you’ll gain hands-on experience working on a variety of projects within the Finance organization. You’ll network with KeyBank senior management, the Finance Leadership team, professionals throughout Finance and Accounting, as well as with associates in the Finance Analyst Rotational Program. Plus, you’ll have opportunities to participate in team-based, self-study, and other training to broaden your financial, accounting, communications, and other skills.
What does our internship offer?
- Hands-on experience:
- Assist in development of financial projections
- Build, utilize, and interpret financial models
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Report and measure line of business performance
- Create presentations for leadership
- Collaborate with business partners
- Orientation to KeyBank’s infrastructure and the business
- Mentoring, direct coaching and feedback
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Consideration for full-time placement in our Finance Analyst Rotational Program after graduation and upon successful completion of the internship
What are we looking for?
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program – Junior standing
- Course work in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or other related business courses
- A minimum 3.2 GPA
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Relevant work or internship experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership through extracurricular activities
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.