Community Development Lending and Key Community Development Corporation provide debt and equity financing for affordable housing, and community and economic development revitalization in our retail banking markets. Community Development lending professionals are located in each of our major market areas.
- Affordable Housing — Construction loans, permanent loans, letters of credit
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) and Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit (HTC) — Direct Equity Investor with over $750 million in equity invested in over 300 partnerships
- Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) Programs — AHP and CIP funding through KeyBank NA
- New Market Tax Credit (NMTC) Investments
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan Programs including 7A, 504. Key is a PLP Lender
- Active in all state and local Economic and Community Development lending programs
- Community Development Corporations and Social Services Agencies
Key Community Development Corporation
Key Community Development Corporation (KCDC) provides equity investment in Low Income Housing Tax Credit, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credit, New Market Tax Credit, and Small Business Investment Companies (SBIC) and Community Development Venture Funds.