Working with diverse suppliers is an important part of KeyBank’s commitment to equity and inclusion. We look forward to joining with businesses that forward our diverse approach to business.
KeyBank acts without prejudice regarding suppliers or products and works to seek and obtain the best value for each expense. Supplier selection is based on the supplier’s ability to provide goods or services in a way that meet our standards for:
- Quality products and services
- Competitive pricing
- Technical foresight
- Proactive product service support
- Effective follow-through
Our commitment to supplier diversity extends to supplier qualifications. To expand or deepen our diverse supplier base, we require that a company be at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by U.S. citizens who are:
- African American
- Native American
- Asian Indian
- Asian Pacific
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)
- Individuals with a disability
- Service-disabled veterans
Proof of ownership is required. We accept certification from local, regional, state and national certifying agencies.
We look forward to developing relationships with businesses that share our vision. When you contact us, we will provide:
- The opportunity to discuss your products and services
- Follow-up regarding current and upcoming opportunities, trade shows and other events
- Inclusion in our supplier database, which serves all of KeyBank nationwide
- Constructive feedback regarding outcomes of Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other suggestions to help better position your company within KeyBank
- Financial knowledge to help your business grow
To register your company with KeyBank, or update your company profile or current diversity certification, visit ConnXus.