Commercial Transaction Account is a non-interest-bearing, analyzed account that rewards account balances with earnings credits to offset service charges. With a competitive earnings credit rate, the Commercial Transaction Account helps companies manage the cost of high transaction volumes. Streamline your finances further by adding treasury management services, such as Lockbox, Account Reconciliation, Automatic Investment Sweep, Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Zero Balance accounts.
Commercial Transaction Account Overview
- No minimum required balance*
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Analyzed account, with monthly service fees offset by an earnings credit allowance based on account balances
- Competitive earnings credit rate
- Treasury management services option
- Convenient online access to detailed monthly statements and check images with Key Total Treasury
Please read our Small Business Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
1 All credit products are subject to credit approval.
* Account will be automatically closed if it is not funded within 60 days.