Key Business Checking is a non-interest-bearing, analyzed account that rewards significant account balances with lower transaction volume fees.
Transaction fees can add up in complex businesses. With a competitive earnings credit rate, Key Business Checking helps companies managing high transaction volumes.
Streamline your finances further by adding treasury management services, such as Lockbox, Account Reconciliation, Automatic Investment Sweep, Automated Clearing House (ACH) and Zero Balance accounts.
Key Analyzed Business Checking Overview
- No minimum required balance
- Unlimited check writing and deposits
- Analyzed account, with monthly service fees offset by an earnings credit allowance based on account balances
- Competitive earnings credit rate
- Treasury management services option
- Convenient online access to detailed monthly statements and check images with Key Total Treasury
Please read our Small Business Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
1 All credit products are subject to credit approval.
** There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have.