Find a Location
- 888-KEY4BIZ (539-4249)
KeyBank Business Interest Checking
KeyBank Business Interest Checking Overview
- No monthly maintenance fee of $15 with $5,000 minimum daily balance
- Up to 100 combined transactions per statement cycle at no charge. Automated clearinghouse (ACH) and Bill Pay transactions do not count toward your total, allowing more transactions at no cost.
- Competitive interest rates based on account balance
- Overdraft protection with Business Cash Reserve Credit3, a KeyBank business savings account or KeyBank business credit card3
- Online banking options, including free Bill Pay2
- Our enhanced KeyBank Relationship Rewards program allows you to earn points just by actively using your checking account, debit card or by expanding your banking relationship with Key4
Please read our Small Business Agreements and Disclosures. If you opened your deposit account online within the last 90 days, you may also review the original agreements and disclosures provided to you.
1 Available for smartphones (iPhone®, Android®, BlackBerry® or Windows 8) or phones equipped with a supported mobile web browser.
BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, SureType®, SurePress™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.
Android® is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Microsoft® Windows® 8 and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Microsoft and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Microsoft. KeyBank is not endorsed, sponsored, affiliated with or otherwise authorized by Microsoft.
2 Normal account service charges still apply.
3 All credit products are subject to credit approval.
4 There may be an annual fee for the KeyBank Relationship Rewards program based on the type of checking account you have.