Key Business Online Premium Banking Services
Manage Your Cash Flow Online
Key Business Online® offers premium online banking services to help you take greater control of your online business banking. We understand your business has unique cash flow challenges and objectives, and offer online banking services tailored to meet those needs.
Sign-up is simple. As an Administrator in Key Business Online, you can sign up for these premium services in Business Tools under Manage Services.
To take advantage of Key Business Online banking services
Key Business Online® banking service is designed to facilitate greater efficiencies in financial management. With our easy-to-use Manage Access option, you are able to selectively assign access privileges on a user-by-user basis.
- Safely delegate business banking tasks to employees or trusted advisors, such as your accountant
- Review, add, or remove account viewing and transacting rights at any time
- Delegate tasks and have more time to get back to running your business
- Maintain control of your accounts
- Enhance online security
Monitor Accounts gives you access to powerful online banking tools you can use to manage unauthorized account activity and reverse paid items that may be fraudulent.
- Review previous-day posted check and ACH items
- Reverse paid items that appear to be unauthorized
- Up-front credit and fraud prevention
- Protect your balances and gain greater control over your deposit accounts
- No charge for daily consolidated report; per-item fees on initiated reversals
With Pay Direct, you can take even greater control of the disbursements process by making payments via the secure Automated Clearing House (ACH) network.
- Originate ACH payments to employees and vendors
- Payments can be delivered the next business day if submitted by 10 a.m. ET
- Increase control of cash flow by better managing the timing of payments
- Employees and vendors will appreciate having faster access to their funds
- Increase security by making payments electronically
- $10 monthly service fee, plus per payment fees:
- $3.00 per payment to a company
- $0.50 per payment to an employee
Expedite and simplify the process of recovering returned checks with Collect Returned Items. Key Business Online® gives you the ability to increase the probability of successfully collecting the funds your business is owed.
- Review a list of returned checks, plus details about each, including the check image, original deposit date, and reason for return
- Choose your preferred redeposit methods, either electronically or through the conventional check-clearing system
- Increase the probability of collection by expediting the recovery process
- Bad checks can be redeposited for you by Key
- No charge to view current returned check images; $3 per redeposit