Introducing KeyBank Business Online
- KeyBank Business Online has a modern style with easy navigation to help you manage your business finances and your time more efficiently and productively.
- It provides a comprehensive overview of all your KeyBank business accounts in one location.
- It has the ability to combine Key personal accounts into the business view if desired.
- You can set up enhanced alerts to better monitor your accounts.
- You’ll continue to conveniently make payments and transfers.
- Account users can be easily added.
Nothing for you to do in the meantime
Key Business Online accounts will be upgraded to KeyBank Business Online automatically between early October 2017 through May 2018. It will be done in a number of staggered releases over this time in order to make the transition as seamless as possible.
You can continue to use your current log in credentials during the transition period.
KeyBank Business Online offers additional services to meet your specific business needs and can help you move your business forward. No matter where you are in your business journey, KeyBank is here to help.
- Learn more about KeyBank Business Online’s enhanced ACH service, including:
- Easy-to-use payment templates
- Always up-to-date tax templates
- Recurring payment capabilities that can be scheduled daily, weekly, or monthly
- Later ACH cutoff times
- Increased pre-funding limit from $75K to $100K
Learn more in the new ACH guide.
If you’re converting from PayDirect to our new ACH system, you might like this step by step ACH Guide.
Sneak Peek of KeyBank Business Online
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I be migrated from Key Business Online to the new KeyBank Business Online platform?
Current Key Business Online users will be moved to the new platform in waves beginning in October 2017 through April 2018. You will begin to receive communications about the transition approximately 30 days prior to the date you will be migrated to the new platform.
Will my login credentials change?
You can continue to use your current User ID and Password on the new platform.
How can I enroll for KeyBank Business Online?
For a new enrollment for KeyBank Business Online, you will need your Tax Identification Number or Social Security Number AND account/debit # to get started.
I am not able to log in to KeyBank Business Online, who should I contact?
For assistance, please contact us at 1-888-588-3977.
I had alerts setup on Key Business Online; will they transfer to the new system?
Alerts from Key Business Online will not transfer to KeyBank Business Online. You will need to setup new alerts within the KeyBank Business Online/User Profile.
Does KeyBank Business Online offer the ability to transfer to external accounts?
By using the Payments & Transfers function you will be able to transfer to internal or external accounts that you own.
I currently have Key Business Online setup as a favorite/bookmark; will I need to update it?
It is recommended that you save the new KeyBank Business Online as a favorite/bookmark and delete the Key Business Online saved reference once you are migrated.
Learn how to navigate KeyBank Business Online, manage your accounts and information.
Subject to terms and conditions of product agreement.
All credit products subject to credit approval.
Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2017 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.