Key Total Treasury (KTT) is a secure, Internet-based service that gives you convenient, 24-hour account access. Key is committed to protecting your information and takes information security very seriously.
KeyBank uses multiple levels of security to protect your business and personal information, including unique login IDs and passwords per user, authorization codes used for higher risk transactions, and secondary authorization requirements for payments.
You should also take steps to protect your business and yourself online. In order to mitigate the risk of online fraud, phishing and identity theft, note the following:
- Do not open any unsolicited, suspicious messages, or any emails from unknown senders. Delete them. If you do open one, do not open any attachments or click on any links within the message.
- Avoid filling out forms in email messages that ask for personal financial information.
- Ensure that your web browser, firewall and antivirus software are current.
- To ensure your session with KTT is terminated, please use the "Logoff" button, located on the upper right hand portion of KTT screens.
- Monitor your account and user’s activity regularly by utilizing the audit reports available through KTT.
- Train and educate your employees about how they can be vigilant in fraud prevention efforts.
More fraud prevention tips.