Provide your employees with a solution that can help them manage their healthcare costs. A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged account that’s used to pay for healthcare expenses. It’s a valuable benefit your company can offer as part of its benefits package. Learn more about this business banking solution and how it can benefit you and your employees by reading the overview below.
- Tax-advantaged deposits and tax-free withdrawals when funds are used to pay for healthcare costs
- You and your employees may make contributions to an Health Savings Account as long as your employees are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Employee must not be covered by another health insurance plan, except what is permitted (see IRS Publication 969 for more information)
- Employee must not be covered by Medicare nor be a dependent on someone else's tax return
- Annual fees and set-up charges may be waived for your employees if you have a Business Checking Account relationship with KeyBank
To learn more about the benefits of an HSA for both yourself and your employees, visit KeyBank Health Savings Account.
To speak with an Health Savings Account specialist, call 888-KEY-2020 (539-2020).
Investment products are offered through Key Investment Services LLC (KIS), member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products are offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA, Inc. (KIA). KIS and KIA are affiliated with KeyBank National Association (KeyBank).
Insurance products offered through KeyCorp Insurance Agency USA Inc. (KIA), an affiliate of KeyBank National Association (KeyBank). Insurance products made available through KIA are:
NOT FDIC INSURED.NOT BANK GUARANTEED.MAY LOSE VALUE.NOT A DEPOSIT.NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL OR STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY
KIS, KIA and KeyBank are separate entities, and when you buy or sell securities and insurance products you are doing business with KIS and/or KIA, and not KeyBank.
Banking products are offered by KeyBank National Association, Member FDIC.