Find a Location
- 888-KEY-2020 (539-2020)
Business Health Savings Account
Health Savings Account Overview
Healthcare costs are increasingly important in financial planning for business owners and employees, and can play a valuable role in your workplace benefits package.
KeyBank's health savings accounts (HSAs) allow participating employees to make pre-tax annual contributions to withdraw, tax-free, for qualified medical expenses. Annual fees and set-up charges are waived if you also use a Keybank business checking.
To participate, an employee must:
- Be enrolled in a high-deductible health insurance plan (HDHP)
- Not be covered by another health insurance plan, except what is permitted (see IRS Publication 969 for more information)
- Not be covered by Medicare
- Not be listed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
- Call 888-KEY-2020 (888) 539-2020 to speak with an HSA specialist
- Contact your Relationship Manager
Banking products are offered by KeyBank National Association, Member FDIC.