|Deal Type||Fannie Mae|
|Size||$55.9 Million||Our Role||Lender|
Nora Pines Apartments, an existing 254-unit, mixed-income LIHTC apartment building located in the Nora neighborhood, a northeast community of Indianapolis, IN. The property operates under LIHTC affordability restrictions covering 95% (241 units) of the units with the remaining 5% (13 units) being market rate units. Of the 241 affordable units, 82 units are restricted for tenants earning 50% AMI and 159 units are restricted for tenants earning 60% AMI.