Image Research Center FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of images are available?
The following transactions images are available:
- Deposited items
- Returned items and advices
- Adjustment advices
- How long are images stored?
Key offers two options for image repository services: 90 days and 7 years.
- How many accounts can I search at once?
Up to 3 accounts can be selected per search.
- Can I save my searches for future use?
Yes, you have the option to save your searches. They can be accessed via the Image Research Center homepage.
- Can my search results be exported?
Searches can be exported in
- CSV data only
- PDF with images
- ZIP files with images
- Can I see images of deposit tickets?
Yes. You can view deposit tickets (data only) and then the deposited items for individual deposits.
- Can I see images of adjustments made to my account?
Yes. You can view adjustment advices and supporting images.
- What are the hardware and software requirements to access the Image Research Center?
Since KeyNavigator is an advanced website, there’s no need to use special software. You can access the system from any internet-enabled PC.