Vault Ordering FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the primary ways to submit currency and coin orders?
You may submit your currency and coin orders by phone by calling the automated ordering system at 800-363-1491, online through KeyNavigatorSM, or by File Transmission.
- Am I able to utilize more than one option for submitting currency and coin orders?
Yes. Any combination of ordering methods may be used, at any time.
- Do the different ordering types have distinct options or cutoff times?
No, each ordering type has the same options and cutoff times.
- What is the order cut-off time?
Currency and coin orders placed by the 10 a.m. ET cutoff on a business day will be ready for armored pick up the next business day.
- What information is needed to sign on to the phone and online ordering systems?
For both the phone and online ordering systems include, you will need your Client ID, User ID, and password. These are all provided to you by KeyBank. After your first sign on, you can change the password to one of your choosing.
- Can I be locked out of the ordering system?
Yes, you will be locked out of the ordering system after three unsuccessful login attempts. If this occurs, then you should call Commercial Banking Services at 800-821-2829, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 9:00 pm ET.
- For phone and online ordering, can multiple requests be made through the same sign on?
Yes, you may submit multiple orders during the same session.
- Is there a difference in the sign on credentials used for the phone and online options?
No, the sign on credentials are the same for both phone and online ordering options.
- What ordering information is available in the KeyNavigator online order history?
In the KeyNavigator online order history, you will be able to see order history from phone, online, and file transmission orders. You may view your history for any 30 day period within the last seven years.
- What is the process to verify funds availability before orders are prepared?
At the point of order cutoff, KeyBank will verify all order requests for “good funds” and prepare those that have funds available. KeyBank will approve these requests and send them to the appropriate vault for fulfillment. For orders that are drawn on accounts lacking available funds, an escalation process will be pursued. Impacted clients will be required to have funds available before fulfillment can occur. A lack of funds may delay order requests.
- What information do I need to submit for any order?
For any order, a currency and coin type as well as a delivery date must be received.
- Is there an opportunity to review our orders before they are submitted?
Yes, you have the opportunity to review your orders at any time before they are submitted.
- What confirmation do I receive that my order has been received and is being processed?
After submitting an order request, each order is assigned a Confirmation Number that may be used for review and research purposes.