The KeyBanc Capital Markets® debt capital markets team represents one of the strongest full-service debt-side investment banking, sales, trading and distribution platforms in the nation. We use a blend of real world perspectives, backed by robust capabilities and relationships, to help our clients use leverage to grow, make acquisitions, and enhance operations.
Our teams closed 347 transactions delivering approximately $218 billion in debt capital in 2015 and 262 transactions raising $138.6 billion through the third quarter of 2016.
We view both borrowers and investors as our clients. Led by senior debt capital markets investment bankers with longstanding industry relationships, our professionals listen to borrower’s needs and then match them with a deep knowledge of investors' risk parameters and investment goals, creating solutions that help issuers and investors achieve their objectives.
Our teams provide debt capital to businesses across the country. Recent examples of KeyBanc Capital Markets deals include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on $4.1 billion of multi-currency Senior Secured Credit Facilities for Ball Corporation. The facilities consist of $1.5 billion multi-currency Senior Secured Revolving Credit Facility, a $1.4 billion Senior Secured Term Loan and a €1.1 billion Senior Secured Term Loan.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as Joint Lead Arranger and Joint Bookrunner on $201.5 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities for Checkers Drive-in Restaurants, Inc., a portfolio company of Sentinel Capital Partners.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger on $227 million of Senior Secured Facilities for the Hera Solar Aggregation Portfolio, a 262.2 MW-DC solar portfolio owned by Sunrun Inc.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as Joint Lead Arranger and Administrative Agent on a $1.2 billion Senior Unsecured Credit Facility for Retail Properties of America.
We are a significant provider of debt capital to the industries in which we specialize
Products & Services
Our full-service platform includes a broad range of capabilities, including:
- Syndicated Finance. Multi-investor loan solutions, from simple to complex
- Leveraged Finance. Senior/subordinated debt, institutional term loans and first lien/second lien debt
- Asset Based Lending. Utilize a business’ tangible assets to work on behalf of the balance sheet.
- High Grade / High Yield Debt. Structuring advice for issuing investment-grade and high-yield bonds
- Public Finance. Bonds and other structures for tax-exempt non-profits including municipalities and universities
- Debt Private Placements. Advice, structuring and execution in accessing the private market, for issuing long-term fixed or floating rate notes
- Fixed Income Sales and Trading. Proven expertise and execution, $65 billion in 2011 deal volume
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. is not acting as a municipal advisor or fiduciary and any opinions, views or information herein is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, advice within the meaning of Section 15B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.