Certainty of execution is critical when multiple partners are needed to secure funding required for a deal, to seize an opportunity or expand your business. As of 2015, the KeyBanc Capital Markets® Syndicated Finance teams raised almost $61 billion through 208 transactions, working on behalf of clients across the country and in a wide range of industries. These syndications, a combination of corporate, leveraged finance and real estate transactions, funded operating capital, new projects, and a wide range of opportunistic investments.
KeyBanc Capital Markets’ syndication teams, each led by a senior banker, coordinate with our industry experts to deliver rapid decision-making; we understand that our clients need answers to respond to opportunities. When we commit, we execute.
Long-standing relationships and a strong track record are hallmarks of our syndications. Recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets served as Joint Lead Arranger, Joint Bookrunner and Administrative Agent on $1.8 billion of Senior Unsecured Credit Facilities for The Cooper Companies, Inc.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger, Sole Bookrunner and Administrative Agent on $325 million of Senior Secured Credit Facilities for Installed Building Products.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Joint Lead Arranger and Administrative Agent on a $479 million Senior Secured Credit Facility for Formation Capital, to finance the acquisition of a portfolio of skilled nursing facilities.
As a resource for borrowers, our network of investors and financial institution partners allows us to lead many types of loans, including:
- Syndications . We work with you to create and market syndicated loans used to fund acquisitions, recapitalization, restructuring or to support other business goals. These include revolvers, Asset Based Loans, pro-rata term loans, institutional term loans (Term Loan-B’s), delayed-draw term loans and second lien facilities.
- Bridge Loans . Typically used to fund M&A and buyouts, bridge loans allow a transaction to proceed prior to permanent financing.
Our approach is to be materially involved in the loan transactions we recommend, so we typically invest funds alongside those of the investors we bring into our deals.
Our teams have a focused and dedicated coverage effort allowing us to stay in touch with investors and the market. This approach has built a deep pool of investors who cite well-structured transactions and strong due diligence for their repeat business.
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.