We listen first. Before we recommend any given equity offering, IPO strategy or other financial solution, we take the time to understand your business and recommend equity capital markets offerings designed to achieve your institution’s financial goals.
KeyBanc Capital Markets® creates equity offerings that bring access to the public markets to middle market and other companies. As an experienced managing underwriter, our specialized investment banking teams offer both the internal resources and external connections necessary to execute successful initial public offerings (IPOs) and private equity solutions.
For publicly traded companies, our investment banking teams structure and execute follow-on, convertible and at-the-market offerings. Beyond the transaction, our services continue with a broad base of after-market support through highly-regarded research, sales, trading and investor conferences in our industries of specialization.
Our deep institutional equities capabilities include:
KeyBanc Capital Markets Institutional Equities specializes in the equity needs of middle market corporations. Recent examples include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets completed a $164 million Initial Public Offering for Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. acting as Joint Bookrunner.
- Physicians Realty Trust closed a Follow-On Offering with total proceeds of $462 million. KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Left Bookrunner.
- Invacare Corporation completed a marketed Convertible Notes Offerings with total proceeds of $150 million. KeyBanc Capital Markets acted as Co-Manager on the transaction.
KeyBanc Capital Markets offers a full-service equities platform, including:
- Equity Research: Our analysts are some of the top voices in their industries
- Equity Capital Markets: IPO specialization, full-service equity offering structuring, service and after-market support for publicly traded companies
- Equity Sales and Trading: National coverage for institutional investors
- Share Repurchase: Customized programs for companies of all sizes
Each year, KeyBanc Capital Markets hosts a series of conferences for investors and corporate management teams from within specific industry verticals. This year’s conferences are scheduled to include:
- 13th Annual Emerging Technology Summit
February 27-28, 2018
Park Central Hotel San Francisco
- Industrials and Basic Materials Conference
May 29-31, 2018
- 20th Annual Technology Leadership Forum
August 12-14, 2018
- Consumer Conference
December 3-5, 2018
InterContinental New York Barclay
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.