Running a middle market company is complex. We understand. At Key, we leverage our extensive industry expertise to deliver relevant, actionable, and tailored solutions for middle market companies. Our Relationship Managers engage the entire bank to determine your needs and develop solutions. We are a team of experts working on your behalf. Our ideas and solutions-based approach is backed by best-in-class products and services, including Key’s comprehensive capital markets, investment banking, and wealth management capabilities.
The Key Difference
A comprehensive view of your business
KeyBank’s integrated approach addresses your needs across four interconnected areas: Manage, Safeguard, Finance, Plan. By developing a comprehensive game plan tailored to your unique goals, we help you take advantage of every opportunity.
Safeguard your business
Your business is unique. Protect it with solutions that help you succeed and give you peace of mind.
- Hedge against the volatility of interest-rate and commodity risk
- Guard against payment fraud
- Manage foreign exchange and international trade risk
- Protect your business and assets against death and long-term illness
- Business succession, company sale, wealth transfer
Manage your cash
Optimize working capital by maximizing liquidity, streamlining cash flow processes, mitigating risks and improving decision-making.
- Optimize your operating accounts
- Increase your cash management
- Help ensure liquidity
- International cash management
Finance your future
Great success begins with a great idea—and access to capital
- Funding options for traditional short- and long-term business needs
- Access to broader markets and alternative strategic solutions for financing expansion, business acquisition, raising equity or debt
Plan your financial strategies
Running a business takes vision—and a plan that provides for you and your employees.
- Strategic wealth creation, preservation, ownership transition, and succession planning strategies
- Enhance employee benefits through HSAs, performance incentives, and discounted services
Insights & Resources
Our experts provide proprietary insight relevant to middle market companies.
Middle market leaders share their perspective on healthcare reform and various economic indicators in our latest report.
Our quarterly newsletter highlights our research and strategy teams’ current thinking on the most important trends likely to shape the market behavior and serves as a foundation for constructing client portfolios.
Bruce McCain, Chief Investment Strategist, shares insights on the economy.
Learn more about optimizing treasury
Tax Planning Ideas for Business Owners
In the midst of fast-changing markets and ever-greater capital concerns, business growth poses a dilemma.
Here are six things to watch in the months ahead.
One of the few areas where Democrats and Republicans agreed during the campaign was on the need for more infrastructure investment.
A service for business owners to help maximize the value of their business through a process that provides business owners with an actionable report.
Dispelling the myths surrounding asset-based loans.
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.