The specialized equipment your business needs to run effectively is our specialty. Our senior equipment finance teams are well versed in many types of equipment They listen to your needs and concerns, answer questions and find a solution to fit your business’s balance sheet and equipment needs.
We have specialists in a variety of equipment types, including:
- Agriculture: Controlled atmospheric storage facilities, combines, wine crushing equipment, packaging, bins irrigation
- Computer hardware and software
- Construction vehicles and equipment
- Corporate Aviation: Corporate jets, helicopters
- Healthcare: Diagnostic and treatment equipment including MRI, CT, PET/CT, mammography, healthcare IT, linear accelerators, ultrasound, furniture
- Injection molding machines
- Manufacturing: machine tools, robotics, semi-conductors, production lines, steel processing
- Mining equipment and vehicles
- Oil and gas exploration and production equipment
- Printing presses and related equipment
- Solar panels
- Transportation: barges, tug boats, supply boats, Great Lake freighters, inland push boats, tractors and trailers, rail cars and locomotives
Across of a variety of industries, Key has helped our clients finance different types of equipment. Some recent success includes:
- Energy sector: an electric utility financed $18 million in their purchase of a series of railcars.
- Retail sector: Key provided $5 million in capital to a retailer for equipment and fixtures for new and existing stores.
KeyBank’s equipment finance and leasing teams can help you pay for your equipment in a variety of ways, including:
- 10% Purchase plan
- 100% financing
- Conditional Sales Agreement/$1.00 Buyout
- Equipment loans
- Fair Market Value (FMV)
- Fixed and floating rate options
- Operating and capital leases
- Sale and Leaseback
- Syndicated finance
- Tax leases
Key’s knowledgeable equipment finance professionals can also bring in experts from all parts of the bank to assist with all your financial needs including:
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2015 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC.