The financial needs of educational institutions are diverse and crucial to realizing the future that academic leaders envision for their schools. Key’s teams are led by senior professionals who have spent decades devising financial solutions that fund operations, infrastructure and capital improvements.
Our bankers begin any new engagement by listening to your objectives and challenges. We then couple this with our knowledge and experience to develop a tailored plan to address your operational, research and capital improvement financial needs. We know every school is unique, so we bring our best practices to you, but customize them for the needs of your learning community.
In addition to the capital markets services offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.®, KeyBank’s financial professionals can work with schools to issue and refinance debt, improve cash flow and liquidity, manage endowments and provide banking services.
Key has helped many Midwestern educational institutions finance their plans including:
- KeyBank served as Joint Lead Arranger for a $251 million secured term loan facility on behalf of a non-profit corporation that owns and manages technology properties for a State university. KeyBank also syndicated financing of $27 million in equipment sales and leasebacks.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. served as Sole Manager for a $105 million issuance educational facilities revenue bonds for a private university.
- Serving as Senior Book-Running Manager, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. assisted a public community college with the issuance of $21.9 million of general receipts refunding bonds.
Key experts work in a broad range of academic institutions, diverse in size and mission. Our clients include:
KeyBank provides a full suite of complementary financial services including:
- Balance Sheet – Direct Placement Options
- Treasury Management Services
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Interest Rate and Energy Risk Management
- Equipment Leasing
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. also offers a wide range of capital markets solutions including:
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association (KeyBank N.A.) are separate but affiliated companies. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives. KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. important disclosures.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2016 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.