Key’s team of senior specialized professionals offers nonprofit organizations both their own deep experience and Key’s broad platform of financial products and services.
We can help you find the NonProfit banking solutions you need to succeed. We work with you to bring ideas for how to make the most of donor contributions, from minimizing energy cost risks through derivatives to reducing interest expenses, improving investment yields, and delivering funding.
Many of our clients work with both KeyBank for NonProfit Banking and the KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.® specialized investment banking teams, which offer services that complement those offered by KeyBank including non-taxable bonds and other capital markets solutions.
It is not a coincidence that we dedicate significant resources to serving the nonprofit sector; we are committed to the nonprofits in our communities. In 2011, Key contributed nearly $20 million to nonprofits in the arts, healthcare, and education. Additionally, our employees dedicated more than 30,000 hours of volunteer service in a single day.
Learn more about our NonProfit banking solutions below.
Key helps a wide variety of nonprofits to find the financing they need to serve their members and communities. Some successes include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. served as Joint Lead Arranger for a $251 million secured term loan facility on behalf of a nonprofit corporation that owns and manages technology properties for a State university. KeyBank also provided an $80 million interim construction line of credit and syndicated financing of $27 million in equipment sales and leasebacks.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. served as Sole Manager for an $11.5 million non-rated limited obligation revenue refunding bonds issuance on behalf of a large Archdiocese.
Key works with nonprofits focused on many types of service, including:
- Arts and Museums
- Cultural associations
- Faith-based organizations
- Health and research advocacy
- Social Services
We also have specialized teams dedicated to the Government and Education sectors:
KeyBank provides a full suite of complementary financial services including:
- Balance Sheet – Direct Placement Options
- Treasury Management Services
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Interest Rate and Energy Risk Management
- Equipment Leasing
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. also offers a wide range of capital markets solutions including:
- Investment Solutions
- M&A: Public/Private Partnerships and Real Estate Investment Banking
- Public Finance
- Debt Capital Markets (CTLs & Private Placements)
- Syndicated Finance Capabilities
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association (KeyBank N.A.) are separate but affiliated companies. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives. KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. important disclosures.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value
Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank National Association. All credit, loan and leasing products subject to credit approval. Key.com is a federally registered service mark of KeyCorp. ©2012 KeyCorp. KeyBank is Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.