Our team of senior specialized professionals offers non-profit organizations both their own deep experience and Key’s broad platform of financial products and services.
We can help you find the non-profit banking solutions you need to succeed. We work with you to bring ideas for how to make the most of donor contributions, from minimizing energy cost risks through derivatives to reducing interest expenses, improving investment yields, and delivering funding.
Many of our clients work with both KeyBank for non-profit banking and the KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.® specialized investment banking teams, which offer services that complement those offered by KeyBank including non-taxable bonds and other capital markets solutions.
It is not a coincidence that we dedicate significant resources to serving the non-profit sector; we are committed to the non-profits in our communities. In 2014, Key contributed nearly $17 million to non-profits in the arts, healthcare, and education. Additionally, our employees dedicated more than 25,000 hours of volunteer service in a single day.
Learn more about our non-profit banking solutions below.
Key helps a wide variety of non-profits to find the financing they need to serve their members and communities. Some successes include:
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. served as Joint Lead Arranger for a $251 million secured term loan facility on behalf of a non-profit corporation that owns and manages technology properties for a state university. KeyBank also provided an $80 million interim construction line of credit and syndicated financing of $27 million in equipment sales and leasebacks.
- KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. served as Sole Manager for an $11.5 million non-rated limited obligation revenue refunding bonds issuance on behalf of a large Archdiocese.
Key works with non-profits focused on many types of service, including:
- Arts and Museums
- Cultural associations
- Faith-based organizations
- Health and research advocacy
- Social Services
We also have specialized teams dedicated to the Government, Education and Public-Private Partnership sectors:
KeyBank provides a full suite of complementary financial services including:
- Balance Sheet – Direct Placement Options
- Treasury Management Services
- Foreign Exchange Services
- Interest Rate and Energy Risk Management
- Equipment Leasing
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. also offers a wide range of capital markets solutions including:
- Investment Solutions
- M&A: Public/Private Partnerships and Real Estate Investment Banking
- Public Finance
- Debt Capital Markets (CTLs & Private Placements)
- Syndicated Finance Capabilities
KeyBanc Capital Markets is a trade name under which corporate and investment banking products and services of KeyCorp® and its subsidiaries, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., Member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC, and KeyBank National Association ("KeyBank N.A."), are marketed. Securities products and services are offered by KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. and its licensed securities representatives, who may also be employees of KeyBank N.A. Banking products and services are offered by KeyBank N.A.
KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc. is not acting as a municipal advisor or fiduciary and any opinions, views or information herein is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, advice within the meaning of Section 15B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Securities products and services: Not FDIC Insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose ValuePlease read our complete KeyBanc Capital Markets disclosure statement.