6.1 Approve ACH Payments
- From the KeyNavigator Mobile homepage, tap ACH to display the Approve ACH Payment menu.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Select the payment to approve or reject by checkmarking the item.
- Select the Approve or Reject button.
- If selecting Approve, the decision confirmation screen will appear.
- If selecting Reject, the reject reason page will appear. A reject reason must be entered but must not be more than 35 characters. Then hit Submit. The decision confirmation screen will appear.
- There are several options KeyNavigator Mobile offers you to review before approving a payment.
- Tap the right pointing arrow button to view the ACH Payment Details.
- Checkmark an item to select it for approval or release.
- By viewing the Approve ACH Payment screen you can see when the next ACH Payment processing time is.