Tools & Resources
6.1 Approve or Release ACH Batches
- From the Key Total Treasury Mobile homepage, tap ‘ACH’ to display the ACH options menu
- Tap ‘Approve ACH Batch’ or ‘Release ACH Batch’ depending on the transaction you are completing. The following screen will appear based on your selection
- There are several options Key Total Treasury Mobile offers you to review before submitting a final decision.
- Tap the ‘right pointing arrow’ button to view the ‘ACH Batch Details’
- Tap ‘transaction details’ to view more details on the transaction
- Tap ‘transaction list’ to view individual transactions within a batch. Then tap the arrow for more details. Tap the title link or back arrow to return to the previous screen.
- Tap ‘Edit’ to edit items for approval or release.
Note: If users tap Edit from the Approve ACH Batch or Release ACH Batch screen, all ACH items listed can be approved or released at the same time.
- Checkmark an item to select it for approval or release
- Tap ‘Approve’ to approve the ACH item(s). This will move the item(s) to the ‘Approved Items’ list.
- Tap ‘Release’ to release the ACH item(s). This will move the item(s) to the ‘Released Items’ list.
- Tap ‘Cancel’ to exit from edit mode and/or to cancel the decision.
6.2 Viewing Batch Process Times
Viewing the ACH Batches (top of the screen), you can view when the next ACH batch process time will be