Tools & Resources
8.1 Approve or Reject Self Service Request
- From the Key Total Treasury home page, tap ‘Self Service’ to display the Self Service options menu
- Tap ‘Self Service Approvals’ to open the ‘Items to Approve’ screen
Note: From the Items to Approve Screen, you can bypass viewing the details of a request and tap ‘Edit’ immediately to approve or reject the request.
- There are several options Key Total Treasury Mobile offers you to approve or reject service requests.
- Tap the ‘right pointing arrow’ button to view the Self Service detail for the request. There are several screens that can then display based on the details for the request, shown below.
- Tap ‘Edit’ to edit the Self Service request
- Tap ‘Edit’ to approve the Self Service request. The request will then move to the list of decisioned items with the status of ‘Approved’.
- Tap ‘Reject’ to reject the Self Service request. The request will then move to the list of decisioned items with the status of ‘Rejected’.
- Tap ‘Cancel’ to exit from edit mode and/or to cancel the decision
8.2 Reset a User's Password
- From the Key Total Treasury Mobile home page, tap the ‘User List’ to open the ‘Self Service Options’. Then tap ‘User List’.
- From the ‘Company User List’, select the user whose password needs to be reset by tapping the ‘right pointing arrow’ button next to the user’s name
- Tap ‘Reset Password’ to reset the password, completing the following information:
- In the Password field, enter a password
- In the Repeat Password field, enter the exact same password again
- Type the response to the security question (set-up at the time the user signed up for Key Total Treasury
- Tap ‘Submit’ to submit your request. After the request has been submitted one of the following screens will appear
- Tap ‘Cancel’ to exit from edit mode and/or to cancel the decision.