The Consolidated Payables Client Platform
The Consolidated Payables Platform provides robust tools for you to manage your payments, and maintain full visibility and security of your information via the website. The online platform allows you to:
- Upload Payment Files
- Manage Payment Jobs
- Review payment jobs in summary or in detail
- Put certain payments on hold
- Submit payment jobs for processing
- Separate duties by allowing one person to upload the files and another to review and submit the payments
- Provide additional review of payment above a certain dollar threshold
- View and download payment information, including reports to help you reconcile
- View and download virtual card settlement information to help you reconcile
- Search and view payments with an online 12 month archive
- Set up and manage user permissions
2.2 How to Access the Log-in Page
You may either log in to Key Total Treasury to access the Consolidated Payables Platform, or enter the following URL into your web browser to log into the Consolidated Payables Platform directly: https://consolidatedpayables.key.com/consolidatedpayables/login.aspx
At the log-in page, enter the User ID you received via email (if this is your first time accessing the system).
Click "Proceed". This step will trigger the one time PIN email if that is required.
On the next page enter your password. If you are a new user, enter the temporary password received by email. You will be prompted to change the password. Click "Proceed".
2.3 Specifications/Rules for Passwords:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long.
- Passwords must contain at least 3 of the following: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, special characters.
- The default setting for password expiration is 75 days.
- Passwords may not contain the User ID.
- Users may not reuse the previous 10 passwords.
- The first five characters of new passwords may not match the first five characters of the existing password.
- On screen feedback will be provided about the relative strength of the new password.
Users are limited to a maximum of six failed log-in attempts. After that, the account is locked and users must call our support desk to have the account unlocked:
email@example.com Phone: 800-282-1628 M – F, 24 hours
- When unlocked, a new one-time user password will be emailed to the user.
- When a new user account is created, a system-generated, one-time use password is emailed to the user. The administrator does not see this password.
Please see the "Administration"section for more details on creating and maintaining Roles and Users. Functionality that a specific user sees on the screens, and the notification email they receive, is controlled by the role(s) that are assigned to their user ID. Email notifications are available at every step along the file processing path.
2.4 Home Screen
After logging in, the home screen dashboard provides a quick summary of the most recent payment file activity. The two main sections that are viewable on the home screen are:
- Recent Jobs – These are files that have been submitted and/or processed. Summary information pertinent to that job is also displayed. Once a payment file has been submitted for processing, it is assigned a job number by the system. Job details can be viewed by clicking on the job number to the left of each job. The eight most recent jobs will show on the home page.
- Files on Hold – These are files that have been placed on hold by one of the users, or by parameters that you have set up within the system for upload via FTP.
- Once a file has been placed on hold, it is assigned a file ID. Details of the file can be viewed by clicking on the file ID to the left of each file.
NOTE: Files that are placed on hold must be submitted for processing before the payments will be released into the processing stream.