The Reports section of the Consolidated Payables platform allows you to:
- Search for particular payments, invoices or vendors
- View Virtual Card Settlement Report
If you have chosen to participate in the Vendor Enrollment Program for straight through ACH or for the automatic conversion of check payments to virtual card or ACH payments, you can view and run reports related to your Vendor Enrollment Program.
4.2 Document Search – Searching for Payments
The Document Search is a robust search engine that allows you to search for a single payment or invoice, a group of payments or invoices or all payments or invoices for a certain period of time. Document Search criteria include:
- Search By – Choose Payment Search or Invoice Search.
- Effective Date or Date Period – Enter a specific date or a date range. (The calendar lookup can be used to look up the dates). Or, you can choose this week, this month or today by choosing the date period option.
- Status – Only “processed” documents can be searched. Ignore other options if presented.
- Job ID – Numeric Field that supports exact match for Job ID or range of Job IDs.
- Payee Name – Character field. Supports exact match or wildcard searches. (e.g. John Doe, John*, *Doe).
- Payee Number – Character field. Supports exact match or wildcard searches (e.g. 12345, 12*, *345).
- Check Number – Character field. Supports exact match, wildcard searches or list (e.g. 12345, 12*, or list of check numbers separated by commas).
- Check Date or Date Period – Enter a specific date or a date range. (The calendar lookup can be used to look up dates). Or, you can choose, this week, this month or today by choosing the date period option.
- Check Amount – Numeric field. Supports exact matches or ranges (e.g. 123.45, 10.00- 100.00, > 100.00 or < 100.00.
Locate the Document Search by navigating to the tool bar and selecting it from the Reports section.
Searching for Payments
Step 1 Enter the Document Search Criteria for the payments you are searching for and click Search.
In this example, we are searching for a payment to CALIFORNIA ARTS in Job #5036405.
Step 2 Search Results are returned. From here you can view the payment details by clicking View next to the desired payment.
4.3 Vendor Enrollment Reports
If you have chosen to use the Vendor Enrollment value-add program to provide remittance email to vendors for ACH payments and/or to migrate check payments to virtual card or ACH, the Vendor Enrollment Report will provide you with updated information on which of your vendors have chosen to sign up and for what payment option they have registered.
The Vendor Enrollment Report provides you with the opportunity to search for specific vendors or recipients and to create reports related to vendor enrollment, vendor status and vendor payment method. The search criteria include:
- Search by – Recipient Registration Status (Default).
- Recipient Name – Vendor/Payee/Recipient Name.
- Registration Code – Allows you to search by the Registration Code that was sent to a specific vendor. Also allows you to put in a wildcard search (*123) or a list of registration codes.
- Recipient Registration Status – Non-Registered, Registered (for email and online remittance presentment), or Pending (ACH auto-conversion payments that have not been fully activated – vendor has supplied their banking details but have not confirmed the receipt of the penny transactions).
- Registration Date or Date Period – Allows you to search by a date range or to choose this week, this month or today.
- Recipient Number – This is a character field that allows for exact match, wildcard or list of your vendor’s payee number (e.g. 12345, 12*, or list of vendor ID numbers separated by commas).
- Payment Method – This is a character field that allows for searching via payment method: ACH (auto-conversion taking place), Payer Defined (includes Check, Wire and straight-through ACH), vCard (virtual card auto-conversion taking place).
Payment Method of ‘Payer Defined’ identifies payments where the User identifies the payment type in the file and the payment is NOT auto-converted to ACH or virtual card from a check payment record.
The resultant reports can be exported in Excel or in HTML.
4.4 Card Settlement Report and Card Statuses (For Virtual Card Only)
The Card Settlement Report provides a listing of all Virtual Card Payments issued through Consolidated Payables. Navigate to the report by clicking on Card Settlement from the Reports tab.
Information that can be retrieved from the Card Settlement Report includes details such as the payment number assigned, the masked card number, payment date, payment amount, posted date, settlement amount and status of that card. The report is exportable, and the view can be sorted by using the card status drop down. You can also enter the Date Filter to narrow the card payments displayed.
*** Settlement statuses are updated nightly, and are not shown in real-time.
If you have chosen to allow your vendors to swipe multiple times against the total card value you can click the + sign to the left of the payment to get detail on the individual swipes. The total cannot be greater than the value of the payment/card. However, the total may be less than the value of the payment/card.
Virtual Card Statuses and their meanings include the following:
- All – All virtual cards that have been issued.
- Unsettled – Virtual cards that have been issued but were not used by the vendor, so the funds have not been settled.
- Fully Settled – Virtual cards that have been issued and the vendor has used the entire amount of the card.
- Partially Settled – Virtual cards that have been issued and the vendor has used a portion of the amount of the card, but the full amount has not been settled. This can only occur if you have chosen ‘multi-auth’ as part of your Key2Purchase set up for use with Consolidated Payables. Most organizations allow a single swipe for the full amount. In those cases there will never be a partially settled card.
- Partially Settled/Expired – Virtual cards that have been issued, the vendor has used a portion of the amount of the card, but the card has expired.
- Not Settled/Expired – Virtual cards that have been issued, the vendor has not used any portion of the card, and the card has expired.
- Blocked – Virtual cards that have been Blocked by the Vendor Enrollment team for reasons that may include:
- Request by you to block the payment
- Vendor has opted out of the card program and will no longer process the virtual card.