Overview of ACH Direct Corporate Administration
An ACH Direct Corporate Administrator role can be designated to facilitate limited self service capabilities which previously required you to contact Key.
This capability allows you, as the Corporate Administrator, to make immediate profile changes to your users to ensure up-to-date access is maintained in ACH Direct for the security of your organization.
The Corporate Administrator role also provides access to a user audit log. The audit log will provide the administrator details by user and all activity they performed.
You can have more than one administrator role assigned. Key recommends that you have at least two Corporate Administrators assigned to ensure uninterrupted coverage when changes are needed. Additionally, the Corporate Administrator role can be established with dual control, whereby the changes to user profiles require a second administrator approval.
Key will continue to provide this service as needed and changes to users can be requested through your Payments Advisor.
2.1 Viewing and Modifying All Corporate Users
- From the ACH Direct Main Menu, click Corporate Administration followed by Corporate User.
- This will provide you a listing of all users within your organization. Users not listed, or users who are listed and need to be removed, will require your company contact to make the official request through your Payments Advisor.
- Once users are displayed, locate the user to be modified. This can easily be done by using the magnifying search function located on the bottom of the user listings.
- To view a user, select the radio button to the left and hit Modify on the top toolbar.
- This will open the User Information box, displaying data related to that particular user. Some data cannot be edited and will appear ghosted in that field. Any changes to these fields will need to be arranged through your Treasury Services Payments Advisor. Other fields can be edited. Changes will be made immediately.
- Once you have modified the fields, select Save to ensure user’s information is updated.
As a Corporate Administrator, you can View what groups a user is assigned to and request roles to be added or removed as needed through your Payments Advisor.On the User Profile, click on Assign Groups. This will display the access currently in place for the selected user.
ACH Direct offers a variety of email notifications to users. As a Corporate Administrator, you can add or remove email notifications per user.
- On the User Profile, click the Notifications and select Add or Remove.
- This will display a selection of notifications that can be added or removed as appropriate for that user. Once your selection has been made, select Save to update notifications for the selected user.
As a Corporate Administrator, ACH Direct brings you the ability to view audit activity for all users assigned to your organization.
- In the top, left section of the home page in ACH Direct, select the Reports dropdown and click on Audit Activity.
- The screen will appear for you to select a specific user or all users. Enter the date or range of dates you are interested in viewing.
- Select the report type, sort fields and sort order. Once all selections have been made, select View Report.
- This will display an audit report of the user’s activity for the date range selected.