KeyNavigator includes the following ACH Payment types: payroll, cash concentration, collections, vendor, tax and child support payments.
Yes, you can create future dated payments with effective dates up to 30 calendar days in the future.
Payments are picked up throughout the day during various cutoffs; the final cutoff time is 8:00pm ET.
There are several reports available under ACH Report Management:
- Payment Detail Report - provides all details associated with entered and approved payments.
- Payment Summary Total Report - provides summary information of payment batches that were sent, without providing the specific details of each transaction.
- File Import Status Report - provides status of imported transactions.
- Payment Audit Trail Report - shows actions users performed associated with any payments created.
- Template Audit Trail Report - shows actions users performed with templates created.
- Additional ACH Reports are available through Information Reporting, and include:
- Customer Activity Report (CAR) – shows ACH returns, notifications of change and settlement reconcilement for the previous day’s activity.
- EDI Remittance Report – shows any addenda information that was sent with incoming ACH transactions posted to your account.
Yes, you can import ACH information. The acceptable formats are Comma Delimited, Fixed Column or NACHA. You will need to create a file import map for all file formats, except for NACHA; the map tells the system how to read your file. A map can be created in the Setup Menu by selecting Detail Import Map.
Within KeyNavigator, you can setup alerts including: Payments Awaiting Approval, Payments Automatically Generated and Approver-Rejected Payments. Other alert options are also available in our KeyNavigator Message Center.
For your convenience, ACH approvals can be completed on the go via your mobile phone with KeyNavigator Mobile.