KeyNavigator includes the following ACH Payment types:
- Cash Concentration (CCD Debit)
- Cash Concentration/Disbursement (CCD Debit and Credit)
- Cash Disbursement (CCD Credits)
- Child Support Payments (CCD Credits)
- Consumer Collections (PPD Debit and Credit)
- Consumer Collections/Payments
- Consumer Payments (PPD Credits)
- Corporate Collections (CCD Debits)
- Corporate Trade Exchange (CTX- Credits or Debits)
- Corporate/Vendor Payments (CCD Credits)
- International ACH Transactions (IAT)
- Internet Initiated Collections (WEB- Debits Authorized online)
- Payroll (PPD Credits)
- Tax Payments (CCD Credits)
- Telephone Initiated Collections (TEL-Debits authorized via Phone/VRU)
Yes, you can create future dated payments with effective dates up to 30 calendar days in the future.
Payments are picked up throughout the day during various cutoffs; the final cutoff time is 8:00pm ET.
There are several reports available under ACH Report Management:
- Payment Detail Report - provides all details associated with entered and approved payments.
- Template Detail Report - provides all details associated with entered and approved templates.
- Company related reports for user roles and permissions, and accounts.
- Further reporting can be customized via filtering within each of the widgets for: Templates, Payments, File Imports, Beneficiaries, Audit Information, and User Permissions
- Additional ACH Reports are available through Information Reporting, and include:
- Customer Activity Report (CAR) – shows ACH returns, notifications of change and settlement reconcilement for the previous day’s activity.
- EDI Remittance Report – shows any addenda information that was sent with incoming ACH transactions posted to your account.
Yes, you can import ACH information. The acceptable formats are Comma Delimited, Fixed Column or NACHA. You will need to create a file import map for all file formats, except for NACHA; the map tells the system how to read your file. A map can be created in the Setup Menu by selecting Detail Import Map.
Within KeyNavigator, you can setup alerts including: Payments Awaiting Approval, Payments Automatically Generated, Approver-Rejected Payments, Payment Cutoff Warning and Beneficiary Address Book Maintenance. Other alert options are also available in our KeyNavigator Message Center.
For your convenience, ACH approvals can be completed on the go via your mobile phone with KeyNavigator Mobile.
The cutoff for creation and approval for same-day ACH payments is 3 PM EST.
Yes, KeyBank offers IAT for 24 countries including Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Quick Entry is useful for templates with one beneficiary, you may make a payment from the Payments List View widget.