4. User Maintenance
The User Maintenance section is available via the ACH Menu and can be added to the ACH Home page via the Add Widget dropdown.
For companies utilizing ACH Self Service, User Maintenance allows you to view information about existing roles and permissions setup for ACH. If you have modifications or additions to roles, please contact your Payments Advisor.
- The User Maintenance widget displays all users and IDs.
- Views can be changed utilizing the drop-down box on the right and you may add/delete columns by clicking the gear icon.
- Click the Filter drop down to create a custom view by selecting the desired fields.
- Views may be printed or exported.
- Select view or modify within the Actions column to display further information.
- If you have the appropriate permissions, you may make the desired changes in the User Detail and Assign Roles tabs.
- You may view the history by expanding the Audit section on the User Detail tab.