Account Reconcilement Reports
This section will outline how to access your ARP reporting.
- Select Account Reconcilement from the Payables section of KeyNavigator.
- Then select Account Reconcilement (ARP) Reports from the main page.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the appropriate account, and then click Next.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the type of report you wish to view.
- Check Reconciliation – Period Ending – The Check Reconciliation report will provide a listing of paid checks, and if you are on Full ARP, you will also receive a listing of outstanding checks and exception items. These reports are available online for 13 months.
- Deposit Reconciliation – Period Ending – This report provides a list of deposits by store/location number. These reports are available online for 13 months.
- Daily Reports/Audit Listing – The Daily Audit Report contains details from the issue file and confirms that your file was received. Additionally, you can confirm receipt of your ARP file by checking the audit listing. These reports are available online for 62 days.
- Corporate Banking Statement –The end-of-period banking statement. These reports are available online for 13 months.
- Select Next.
- From this screen, you can view a PDF version of the selected report by clicking on the report that you wish to view; change the account number by clicking on Change Account; or change the type of report by clicking on Change Report Type. Select Main Page to return to the Account Reconcilement page.