Introduction to Book Transfer
KeyNavigator’s Book Transfer platform is a convenient online account-to-account transfer tool which provides you an easy and secure way to transfer funds between your company’s KeyBank DDA accounts.
Book Transfer gives you the tools to manage your company’s money in several easy and convenient ways:
- Multiple Transfer Options: Execute an instant one-time transfer, schedule a future-dated transfer, or duplicate a transfer from the past.
- Transfer Templates: Save and share templates at the company level, streamlining data entry of common and recurring transfers.
- Streamlined Entry with File Uploads: Auto-populate complex transfer detail using a simple CSV file upload.
- Customizable Authorizations: Transfer limits and account access is configurable by user through KeyNavigator Self-Service.
- Optional Secondary Approval Workflow: You have the option to leverage a simple approval process to help decrease risk and increase oversight.
- Configurable Alerts & Notifications: You can subscribe to email and SMS text alerts to stay informed on Book Transfer activity.
- Filter & Export Detailed Transfer Report: Transfer detail can be viewed, filtered, and exported into a CSV file for reporting, auditing & analysis.
To access the Book Transfer tool: log into KeyNavigator, hover over the Payables header, and click Book Transfer.
Note: If you do not see Book Transfer under the Payables header, have your Company Administrator contact your KeyBank Payments Advisor to request the service be added for your company.
Transfer Processing Timing
In all instances, transferred funds are available in the designated “To” accounts once the Book Transfer is submitted and processing is complete (Transfer Status: Sent).
- Transfers scheduled for a future date are processed by 7:00 AM ET the morning of the scheduled transfer date.
- Transfers submitted and processed prior to 7:00 PM local time Monday-Friday will post to account statements same day.
- Transfers submitted and processed after 7:00 PM local time or on weekends/holidays will post to account statements the following business day.