Commercial Loan Statements
Commercial Loan Statements are only drawn on the obligor level. Only current obligations generate Commercial Loan Statements.
Commercial Loan Statements can generally be viewed one to two business days after they are cut. Statements can be viewed online at any time. Commercial Loan Statements are available on KeyNavigator for a rolling 13 months.
To View your Commercial Loan Statement:
- Under the Payables section of KeyNavigator, select Loan Management.
- Select Commercial Loan Statements from the Loan Management page.
- Select the account for which you would like to view a statement.
- Select Next to view a list of statements for the account selected, or select Cancel to return to the Loan Management main page.
- A list of statements will be displayed. Click on the statement that you wish to view or select Cancel to return to the Loan Management main page.
- Your commercial loan statement will be displayed.