Commercial Loan Statements
Commercial Loan Statements are only drawn on the obligor level. Only current obligations generate Commercial Loan Statements.
Commercial Loan Statements can generally be viewed one to two business days after they are cut. Statements can be viewed online at any time. Commercial Loan Statements are available on Key Total Treasury for a rolling 13 months.
To View your Commercial Loan Statement:
- Select ‘Commercial Loan Statements’ from the Loan Management main page.
- Select the account for which you would like to view a statement.
- Select ‘cancel’ to return to the Loan Management main page or select ‘next’ to view a list of statements for the account selected.
- A list of statements will be displayed. Select ‘cancel’ to return to the Loan Management main page or click on the statement that you wish to view.
- Your commercial loan statement will be displayed.