View a Loan Transfer History Report
To View your Report Containing Loan Transfer History:
- Select Loan Transfer History Report from the Loan Management main page.
- You will be presented with a report that contains the transactions performed via KeyNavigator during the past 45 days, including the status, account numbers involved in the transaction, the amount transferred, the date and time of the transaction, as well as the user that performed the transfer.
NOTE: Only transactions performed on KeyNavigator will be displayed on the Loan Transfer History Report.
To Filter the Report:
- Select Filter from the Loan Transfer History Report.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to select the type of transaction (either debits, credits, or both), the account that the transfer was made from, and/or the account that the transfer was made to.
- Enter the amount that was transferred out and/or the amount that was transferred in.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to select a specific date or a date range.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select a user that performed the transaction(s).
- Select Download to download a report that is filtered according to the parameters that you selected, or select View to view the filtered report, or select Cancel to return to the loan transfer history report.
- To return to the original listing, select Unfilter.
To Download the Report:
- Select Download from the Loan Transfer History Report.
To View Additional Details Regarding a Specific Transfer:
- Click on the transaction.
- Additional detail will be displayed.
- Select Return to go back to the Loan Transfer History Report.