View a Loan Transfer History Report
To View your Report Containing Loan Transfer History:
- Select ‘Loan Transfer History Report’ from the Loan Management main page.
- You will be presented with a report that contains the transactions performed via Key Total Treasury during the past 45 days, including the status, account numbers involved in the transaction, the amount transferred, the date and time of the transaction, as well as the user that performed the transfer.
NOTE: Only transactions performed on Key Total Treasury will be displayed on the loan transfer history report.
To Filter the Report:
- Select ‘filter’ from the loan transfer history report.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to select the type of transaction (either debits, credits, or both), the account that the transfer was made from, and/or the account that the transfer was made to.
- Enter the amount that was transferred out and/or the amount that was transferred in.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to select a specific date or a date range.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select a user that performed the transaction(s).
- Select ‘cancel’ to return to the loan transfer history report, select ‘download’ to download a report that is filtered according to the parameters that you selected, or select ‘view’ to view the filtered report.
- To return to the original listing, select ‘unfilter.’
To Download the Report:
Select ‘download’ from the loan transfer history report.
To View Additional Details Regarding a Specific Transfer:
- Click on the transaction.
- Additional detail will be displayed.
- Select ‘return’ to go back to the loan transfer history report.