Perform a Loan Inquiry
To view details regarding loans that you have access to on Key Total Treasury, including information on the balance, available credit, and amount due:
- Select ‘Loan Inquiry’ from the Loan Management main page.
- A list of your loans will be displayed, along with the obligor and obligation numbers, obligation type, principal balance, line of credit available, total amount due, and the maturity date.
To Filter the Report:
- Select ‘filter’ from the loan transfer history report.
- Utilize the dropdown menus to select the obligor and obligation numbers and obligation type.
- Enter the amount of the principal balance or a balance range.
- Enter the amount of the line of credit available or an available credit range.
- Enter the total amount due or a range.
- Enter the maturity date or a date range.
- Select ‘cancel’ to return to the loan inquiry listing, select ‘download’ to download a report that is filtered according to the parameters that you selected, or select ‘view’ to view the filtered report.
- To return to the original listing, select ‘unfilter.’
To Download the Report:
Select ‘download’ from the loan inquiry listing.
To View Additional Details Regarding a Specific Transfer:
- Click on the obligation number.
- Additional details, including the rate and a history of transactions performed since the last cut-off, will be displayed.
NOTE: All transactions, not just those performed on Key Total Treasury will be reflected.
- Select ‘return’ to go back to the Loan Inquiry listing.