Thank you for choosing Key’s Wire Transfer Services. The Wire Transfer Service will provide you the ability to make time sensitive and irrevocable payments to supplier/receivers in U.S. dollar and foreign currencies.
There are multiple methods available to initiating wire transfers. This guide will review:
- Online initiation through KeyNavigatorSM
- Phone initiation through the wire Voice Response Unit
- Initiation through a Standing Transfer Order
- Use of a batch wire file
The types of Wire Transactions supported by these channels include:
- Domestic (repetitive and non-repetitive)
- International (repetitive and non-repetitive)
- Internal (repetitive and non-repetitive)
- Federal Tax Payments
- Third Party Originated Wires
- U.S. Dollar and Foreign Currency Wires
Tip – Avoid the use of abbreviations or initials in beneficiary’s account information. Use of inititals or abbreviations may cause a delay in processing.
Tip – This icon represents a helpful tip when using Wire Transfer Services.
1.3 Contact us
For assistance with Wire Transfers, please contact us toll-free at 800-447-3817. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.