Create Disbursement Input
The Disbursement Input function within the Deposit Concentration module enables users to create disbursement inputs to move funds from an account at Key to a specified account at another bank. Users are set up with dollar limits for each deposit transaction.
To Create a Disbursement Input:
- 1. Select ‘Create Disbursement Input’ from the Deposit Concentration main page.
- Depending on your set-up, you may be able to select the division and/or location (steps 3 and 4) or these fields may be prefilled.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the appropriate division.
- Select the location for which the deposit is being created.
- Enter the amount of the disbursement.
- Select ‘Cancel’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select ‘Next’ to proceed with creating a disbursement.
- Review the information presented. Select ‘Cancel’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page. Select ‘Edit’ to return to the previous screen to make changes to the amount, or select ‘Accept’ to proceed with the disbursement input.
- You will receive a confirmation screen that displays the disbursement input information as well as the status of the transfer. Select ‘Main Page’ to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select ‘Create Another Input’ to create another disbursement input to transfer funds.