Create Disbursement Input
The Disbursement Input function within the Deposit Concentration module enables users to create disbursement inputs to move funds from an account at Key to a specified account at another bank. Users are set up with dollar limits for each deposit transaction.
To Create a Disbursement Input:
- Go to the Receivables section in KeyNavigator and select Deposit Concentration.
- Select Create Disbursement Input
- Depending on your set-up, you may be able to select the division and/or location (steps 4 and 5) or these fields may be prefilled.
- Utilize the dropdown menu to select the appropriate division.
- Select the location for which the deposit is being created.
- Enter the amount of the disbursement.
- Select Cancel to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select Next to proceed with creating a disbursement.
- The Accept Disbursement Input screen will appear; review the information presented. Select Cancel to return to the Deposit Concentration main page. Select Edit to return to the previous screen to make changes to the amount, or select Accept to proceed with the disbursement input.
- You will receive a confirmation screen that displays the disbursement input information as well as the status of the transfer. Select Main Page to return to the Deposit Concentration main page or select Create Another Input to create another disbursement input to transfer funds.