Deposit Concentration FAQ
The VRU system and online keying of concentration or disbursement transactions both have keying deadlines of 8:00 p.m. ET.
Yes, users in your company can use the VRU and/or Key Total Treasury to submit concentration or disbursement transactions. Transactions will be viewable in Key Total Treasury regardless of if they were keyed online through Key Total Treasury or called in through the VRU.
Yes, the Deposit Concentration service allows you to set up various levels of users such as Headquarter, Division and Location so, you can provide separation of duties and also allow Headquarter users to monitor all Divisions and Locations.
Yes, users can edit or delete transactions through either Key Total Treasury and/or the VRU up until the deadline of 8:00 p.m. ET. After 8:00 p.m. ET, the transactions are sent to ACH for processing.
The Deposit Concentration module allows several reports that allow you to monitor the activity being performed by Divisions and Locations including:
- Reporting Locations Report – Displays information regarding all locations that reported deposits.
- Non-Reporting Locations Report – Displays locations that did not report deposits
- Inputs Summarized By Location Report – Displays summary information regarding deposits and disbursements. Information included in this report includes: location number and name, division, deposit and disbursements amounts, and number of deposits and disbursements.
- Processed Inputs Report – Displays processed transactions by location
- Deposit Information Report – Displays deposit details by location.