This optional feature allows you to create an online library of generic PDF documents that the customer can access to download.
NOTE: The names of the online folders, folder descriptions, uploaded documents and their descriptions are all controlled by you.
The following page is displayed when this option is selected.
The following data/options are displayed:
- Sub-Navigation Links. These links (named by you) allow the customer to access the folders that have been set up (for example, Financial Aid).
- Folder Description. This text provides a description of the folder, with the text being defined by you.
- Document Number. The system automatically gives each document a unique number when it is uploaded.
- Document Title. This is the title of the document entered by you when the document was created or updated.
- Description. This is the description of the document entered by you when the document was created or updated.
- Download. This link allows the customer to download a copy of the document.