Whenever a customer accesses the site, or completes the enrollment, they are taken to Account Summary navigation option, and shown the Account Summary page.
This page acts as the customer’s home page and contains a snapshot of their account. Three versions are supported: Standard Billing, Balance Reload and Invoice Billing.
This is the set up used by most billers who are sending out recurring bills (where the new bill replaces the previous bill).
The following modules may be displayed, depending on your chosen set up and configuration
- Page Header Text. always displayed, and is usually customized to reflect your particular set up and the payment options you are offering.
- Access Billing Account. This is optional, and only appears if the Multi-Account Profile function has been enabled. This allows a customer who has multiple accounts with you to manage the accounts from one profile, even if there are multiple billing entities in your billing set up.
- Current Bill for Account Number. Always displayed. Shows the most recent billing data received for the account, either in a billing file, or as part of the SSO message. The Current Account Balance field is optional. The ‘Action’ button is dynamic and configurable.
- Bill Statement History. Optional. Only appears if you are configured for electronic bill presentment (where a customer can view PDFs of their bill by clicking on the ‘View Statement’ link).
- Scheduled Payments. Always displayed. Shows a summary of up to three scheduled payments (those that have not yet been processed). Clicking on the ‘Confirmation Number’ link displays more details of the payment.
- Processed Payments. Always displayed. Shows a summary of up to three processed payments. Clicking on the Confirmation Number link displays more details of the payment.
- Automated Payment Enrollments. Optional. Only appears if one of the Recurring Payment options is enabled, and the customer has an active enrollment. It shows a summary of the automated payment, and its current status. Clicking on the Confirmation Number link displays more details of the payment.
- Frequently Asked Questions. Optional. Only appears if FAQs are to be displayed (primarily these are used for healthcare payments):
This is the set up used by clients who are using the platform to facilitate Balance Reload payments (as opposed to Bill Payments). This changes the Current Bill Module to the following layout (configured for School Lunch Account reloads):
The following data/options may be is displayed:
- Current Balance. This is the balance on the account at the time it was last updated.
- Last Updated. This is the date and time that the Current Balance was last updated.
- Last Reload Date. This is the Date that the last payment to reload the balance was processed.
- Balance Alert Threshold. This is the amount (if any) that triggers a low balance email alert.
This set up is used by clients who want to present multiple invoices that are open against a customer account (as opposed to a single open bill).
This replaces the page content with the following layout: The following data/options may be displayed:
- Invoice Description. Contains the invoice description, invoice number and up to four lines of custom text
- Invoice Amount. The total amount owed on the invoice.
- Invoice Due Date. This is optional, and is the due date of the invoice.
- Status. The current status of the invoice
This sub-navigation option gives access to functions for customers to manage their profile.
The following data/options may be displayed:
- Email Address. Displays the email address associated with the customer profile. The customer may be able to change it, depending on your configuration.
- Login ID and password. Only shown for web direct, allows the customer to change their password.
- Security Questions. Only shown for web direct, allows customers to update their security question(s) and answer(s).
Manage Linked Accounts
This sub-navigation option only appears if you have enabled the Multi-Account Profile option.
Details of the account(s) linked to the customer’s profile are displayed. If there is more than one, options to de-link an account.
If the customer wants to link a further account, they can click the ‘Link Additional Accounts’ button.
They can then enter the required authentication details (which will mirror your main authentication set up). If the entered account is already enrolled the customer will be prompted for the login ID and password.
Once the details have been validated the customer will be able to review and confirm the account linking.
This sub-navigation option allows the customer to cancel their enrollment for the web portal. The following page is displayed when this option is selected.
If the customer has scheduled payments or any payment enrollments, they will be listed to advise the customer that they will be cancelled if they cancel their enrollment.
If they then confirm the cancellation the payments will be cancelled, and their funding sources will be marked as inactive.
NOTE: The customer can subsequently re-enroll if they want to, but this will not automatically recreate their payments or re-link their funding sources.