Mail Delivery and Processing
As a service to you, Key will make arrangements with the Post Office to open a P.O. Box in your company’s name. Key maintains a close partnership with designated Post Office locations to ensure that the highest percentage of mail available for pick-up is optimized each day.
3.1 Mail Pick-Up Times
Mail is retrieved from the U.S. Post Office multiple times per day and is delivered to our respective lockbox operations centers. We retrieve mail per the following schedule at our proprietary lockbox locations (all times are local)
3.2 KeyNavigator Intraday Summary Reporting (Deposit Summary + Float)
Key offers deposit and balance reporting, as well as detailed transaction information by lockbox, via our online reporting system, KeyNavigator. We also offer a direct data and / or image transmission with this information.
Through the Receivables module of KeyNavigator, our 24-hour internet-based delivery channel, you can easily access and retrieve check and document images, as well as various data and reports. Images and data in KeyNavigator will be archived for up to seven (7) years.
Access to remittance items through KeyNavigator will be available the same day items are deposited. KeyNavigator is also the most convenient option for you to access lockbox information, allowing you to download or print hard copies as necessary.
The standard reporting times for our lockbox locations are as follows, regardless if it is a data entry report, intraday, or transmission (all times are local):
- 8:00 a.m. – Cleveland and Cincinnati
- 12:00 p.m. – Cleveland, Cincinnati, Albany, Tacoma, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Pittsburgh
- 3:00 p.m. – Cleveland, Cincinnati, Albany, Denver, Tacoma, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Pittsburgh
- End-of-Day – Cleveland, Cincinnati, Albany, Denver, Tacoma, Chicago, Los Angeles, Dallas, and Pittsburgh
The following services are delivered based on your requirements:
- Images and data entry via KeyNavigator
- Data Transmission
- Image Transmission
- CDs/DVDs (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly)